Some folks live with the silent embarrassment of bad stinky smelly feet. They cringe at the thought of removing their shoes in front of other people because they do not wish to subject those around them to the terrible odour. Bad stinky smelly feet can be really hard on a person's self esteem and their social lives.
But, there is hope for most sufferers! Try the suggestions in this great list of 10 incredible proven tips to help stop bad stinky smelly feet and see if they work for you. It's time for the suffering to end!
Tip #1 to stop bad stinky smelly feet: CHOOSE BREATHABLE SHOES
1. Select shoe fabrics such as leather, weaves such as mesh, and styles that allow the foot to breathe. These features help prevent the buildup of moisture and excess heat that can lead to foot odour.
Tip #2 to stop bad stinky smelly feet: CHANGE FOOTWEAR DAILY
2. Do not wear the same pair of shoes 2 days in a row. Allowing shoes to fully dry out in between wearings helps prevent overgrowth of odour-causing bacteria.
Tip #3 to stop bad stinky smelly feet: EXFOLIATE THE FEET
3. Use a pumice stone to remove dead skin from the feet 2-3 times per week, reducing the opportunity for moisture & bacteria to grow and cause foot odour.
Tip #4 to stop bad stinky smelly feet: SOAK IN IT
4. Take a relaxing foot bath. Try a 20-minute salt soak or a vinegar soak to soften & sanitize feet, creating a more hostile environment for bacteria to breed.
Tip #5 to stop bad stinky smelly feet: PUT ON POWDER
5. Utilize foot powder after bathing to absorb sweat throughout the day, preventing moisture that is the breeding ground for bacteria. Corn starch is a great economical & all-natural choice.
Tip #6 to stop bad stinky smelly feet: TRY UNDERARM SPRAY
6. Apply aerosol underarm antiperspirant or deodarant spray to your feet. If it can work for underarms, it can work for feet too!
Tip #7 to stop bad stinky smelly feet: CLEAN COTTON SOCKS
7. Put on a fresh pair of cotton socks each day to help prevent odour by allowing the foot to breathe. Light cotton sockettes can also be worn discreetly under hosiery.
Tip #8 to stop bad stinky smelly feet: CHARCOAL INSOLES
8. Charcoal has long been an excellent filter, and charcoal insoles are excellent at neutralizing foot & shoe odours. Be sure to change insoles regularly.
Tip #9 to stop bad stinky smelly feet: SCENTED PANTYLINERS
9. For a quick, short-term solution, place a disposable scented pantyliner into each shoe to help absorb any odours from the foot during wear. Change daily or more often, if needed.
Tip #10 to stop bad stinky smelly feet: SEE YOUR DOCTOR
10. Make an appointment with your doctor to explore the different medical options out there that can help stop your bad stinky smelly feet!